Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Simple flower brooch with wrist warmers (mini tutorial)
Tutorial For the Brooch
1. Follow this tutorial to make the flowers
2. Cut about a 13" of lace and stitch a running stitch along the lace and pull the string to make a ruffle when you get the the end.
3. Tie a knot in the 2 ends of the string to make a circle.
4. Cut a small circle of felt to hot glue onto the back of the lace circle.
5. Cut a leaf shape out of a green colored piece of felt and hot glue wherever you want it on the top part of the
lace and then glue your flower ontop of the leaf.
6. You can use a safety pin or a brooch back on the circle piece of felt that you hot glued to the back of the lace.
If you are using a brooch back you can hot glue it, but if you're using a safety pin I suggest sewing it to the back of the felt.
I hope that this mini tutorial was detailed and simple enough. If there are any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will do my best to clear it up for you. So until next time..........