I've noticed on a few of my favorite blogs they've been sharing a few facts about themselves here lately so I thought I would take this opportunity to do the same. I think it's so interesting learning new things about other people and seeing how different we all can actually be. Feel free to take part in this fact sharing adventure and I hope you enjoy reading my answers. I can't promise I'm really all that interesting but I'll give it a try.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7 a.m. It would've been sooner but I convinced my youngest son to crawl into bed with me and snuggle.
2. How do you like your steak? As done as done can be!! I should probably eat pink meat since I have an iron deficiency, but pink meat really grosses me out.
3. What was the last film you saw in the Cinema? Toy Story 3 for our sons birthdays
4. What is your favourite tv show? Hmmm... this is a hard one I don't really get to watch my favorite shows unless the come on netflix or as a re-run. But I would have to say The Closer, Criminal Minds and Dexter.
5. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world? Somewhere green with mountains and lots of beautiful trees!!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing, unless a cup of coffee counts. I'm not a breakfast person, never have been.
7. What is your favourite cuisine? I love love love Pork Roast, Red beans and Corn bread and several casseroles
8. What food do you dislike? Anything textured like oatmeal, cream of wheat and bananas
9. Place to eat? Anywhere really. We are a stay at home and eat type of family so anytime we go out to eat, it's my favorite.
10. Most annoying habit? Clinching my teeth together when I'm upset and grinding my teeth in my sleep.
11. you are....? Afraid of dentists. That is why #10 is such an annoying habit!!
12. Favourite clothes? Comfy jeans and tank tops
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? New York City!! Oh I have dreamed for years of visiting NYC
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I would have to say 1/2 empty
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere Green
16. Favourite time of day? From about 10 a.m til 2 a.m
17. Where were you born? A little po-dunk town in West Texas
18. What is your favourite sport to watch? Football anytime the Packers are playing
19. Bird Watcher? I'd say I'm more of a bird listener, I love to hear them chirp and sing their little songs but I'm not much for watching them and trying to figure out what kind of bird that was.
20. Morning person or night person? I love the sunshine but not too early in the day, but I would have to say I am definetly a night person
21. Do you have any pets? Not at the momment, the last pet we had was a smiling dog that my we named Bacon
22. What did you want to be when you were little? I had several dreams of what I wanted to be when I was little. A teacher, a high powered buisness woman and a nurse
23. What is your best childhood memory? This is a tough one, I would have to say right now since I've been thinking about my Grandma today it would have to be when I would go to her house and we would walk to the mexican restraunt close to her house to eat dinner.
24. Cat or dog person? I love them both. Cats are so funny to play with and Dogs are so loyal
25. Married? By common law yes, but I will be married by God's law in May and I am so excited!!
26. Always wear your seat belt? I didn't use to, but now yes I do. After the boys are strapped in I strap myself in before I even start the car.
27. Been in a car accident? Yes 2 or 3 acutally, but nothing to seriouse
28. Any pet peeves? I have several. My 2 biggest are judgemental people and the way people park at gas pumps. There are 2 pumps for a reason pick one and park by that one only!!
29. Favourite pizza topping? Sausage, mushroom, bell peppers and onions
30. Favourite flower? Pansies are my all time favorite, but I love all flowers.
31. Favourite ice cream? Butter Pecan just like my Grandpa
32. How many times did you fail your driving test? I actually didn't have to take a driving test. I was taught by my dad and when I was 16 that was acceptable by Texas law as long as he filled out all of the paper work.
33. From whom did you get your last email? My dad. It was some very interesting info about the arthritis in my spine.
34. Do anything spontaneous lately? I'm not a very spontaneous person. I use to be when I didn't have babies, but that's all gone now.
35. Like your job? Yes I love my job!!
36. Which store would you use to max out your credit card? I don't have a credit card, but I would blow all of my money in a thrift store, antique store or flea market.
37. Broccoli? I love broccoli and any vegetable for that matter.
38. Favourite vacation? I love going anywhere with my family, my dream vacation would be NYC of course
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? All 3 of my guys
40. What are you listening to right now? My 2 year old trying to get out of taking his nap
41. Favourite colour? Blue, Red, Beige and Black
42. How many tattoos do you have? Yes I have 11 tattoos
43. How many are you tagging for this quiz? No one, but feel free to jump in and participate
44. Coffee drinker? Yes, it is my kick in the butt every morning
45. Smoker? .Unfortanetly yes
46. Irritating habit? I cannot sit still durring a movie or show I have to be making something. I think that it's more irritating for my honey than it is me though.
47. Guilty pleasure? Dr. Pepper and Chocolate
48. Frustrated...? My arthritis is very frustrating. I'm 25 and I don't have to ability to do alot of things because of my back
49. Favourite game? I love playing games with my boys
50. Coast or inland? I'd love to visit the coast but I don't want to live on the coast.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me and if you decide to do this on your blog please let me know I would love to check it out. I hope yall have a wonderful weekend!!!