Friday, January 14, 2011

Monogrammed Magazine coasters

YAY it's Friday!!! 

I was given a bunch of magazine's back when I was making Christmas trees out of magazines for a craft show, and needless to say I was given more than I could use at the time.  So I've been doing a lot of thinking and crafting to come up with things I could make out of all these extra magazines.

One of the projects I came up with were up cycled monogrammed magazine coasters.  These two that are in the photograph are covered in iron on vinyl to protect them so that they will last longer.  I felt like I was making ransom notes when I was cutting all the different letters out of the magazines.  These were very simple to make and didn't take much time at all.  It is so wonderful to know that I helped by not cluttering up the dump ground with more trash that could be used for something else!!


I will be posting a few more things that I've used these magazines for in the future so keep checking back for more posts.  So until next time........

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...