Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quilt #2

First off Happy February!!!
I am still having issues with my camera, but I really hope to have it up and running by tomorrow. 

I still wanted to share something I've been working on the past couple of days, these aren't the best photos because I had to use my phone (and I don't have a high tech phone it's just a plain jane flip phone nothing special) so these aren't very high quality photos.  I tried to edit them a little bit so you could see them better but I'm not sure if that worked. 





This is a close up of the border around the quilt.

Now keep in mind this is only my second attempt at quilting and this one is very different than my first attempt (you can see it here).  There was no color scheme with this quilt, all of these squares were scrap pieces of fabric I had laying around.  Not all of the seams meet up, but I kinda like it that way because it's for a little boy and I wanted it to be kind of funky.  When I have finished it I will post better photos.  What do you think so far?  I wish I had better photos to share, the back is already on it, but I haven't finished quilting it yet.  I am so excited about it I love how it's turned out so far so I can't wait to share the finished product.  Until next time.........

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...