Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Morning

I've been working on several projects this week and I should probably use today to get some of them done.  Maybe soon I'll show you some of my very own tutorials, but until I can gather my nerves I'll post a few of my favorites off of the web.  When I finish my many projects I'll be sure to share them whith you all.

I'm gonna start off today with this tutorial.  I have a bunch of old spools of thread that belonged to my grandmother and I can't bring myself to throw them away because they were hers.  So I think I'm gonna have to do this when I actually find room for them.  http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/06/diy-project-haylies-spool-hooks.html

We've all come across an ugly fram or mirror at one point that we thought there had to be something we could do with it.  Well this is a pretty good solution I think, and I have the perfect mirror that I think I'll use.  I need to add some inspiration to my craft area anyways. 






This is the perfect project to make before a road trip. You could use different scraps to make it more fun or even use it as inspiration for another project.    http://mygratitudeattitudes.blogspot.com/2010/05/fabric-tic-tac-toe-game-tutorial.html


1 comment:

  1. I love the tic tac toe, and so will my son! I am gonna get right on that, as we have a long roadtrip for Labor Day. Cool idea!!! Thanks!

    HayleyK from Swap-Bot.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...