Sunday, August 8, 2010

RAK (random act of kindness)

If you've ever seen the movie pay it forward (who hasn't), then you've probably been inspired to do something similar.  Well I was reading a blog earlier and I saw that they had free inspiration type printables and I was curiouse so I started reading further.  This idea of RAK (random acts of kindness) is a great idea, wouldn't it be great if everyone did something like this.  You could change someones outlook on their day, week, month or even year.  I think I would like to start doing this I'm not sure yet what I will do, but I'm definetly going to start brain storming.  If you've done anything like this please leave a comment it would be cool to read what other people have done and how it affected others.  Go to the link I've added and it will take you to the site I was telling you about.
http://www.sowonderfulsomarvelous.com/2010/04/random-acts-of-kindness-cards-free.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...