Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Fall wreath (still in progress)

    Well now that August has arrived and fall is approaching, I figured it was time to start preparing for fall.  I love the reds, oranges and bright yellow colors that acompany this season, so I decided to start off with a wreath. 

I love felt and just recently started learning how to embroider so I figured I would mix the 2 together for my Fall wreath.  I'll update the photos when I finally get it completed.  I'm trying really hard to stick to one project at a time, but sometimes an idea just pops in my head and I have to start on it before I forget. 
I have to make a wreath for a friend of mine's mom soon so maybe I'll make another one just like this one if it turns out nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...