Sunday, August 8, 2010

A few tutorials for today

I've made some of these before myself, (and seeing as how I'm not quite ready to make any tutorials myself) I figured I would post this full tutorial.  These are photos of her flowers.  The link below is to the full tutorial.

Aren't these the cutest things ever, I can think of so many things to do with these!! I'm going to have to give this a try and see how they turn out.  The photo belongs to the tutorial, here is the link. http://easymakesmehappy.blogspot.com/2010/07/6-petal-puff-stitch-flower.html


Sticking with the theme I seem to have started today, I figured I would link to this cute tutorial.  I remember when I was little we use to play with pipe cleaners.  I don't think we ever made anything this cute out of them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...