Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Post

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the blogging world.  There are several blogs that I follow and I've been wanting to start a blog of my own for awhile, so here goes nothing.  I will probably blog mostly about crafts and family and I hope to keep this going. 
       I'd like to start out by introducing myself and my family.  My name is Allison, I live in a small town in West Texas.  I'm a 25 year old SAHM with 2 little boys.  The oldest is Landon he just recently turned 4 and will soon be starting Pre-K.  The youngest is Justin he recently turned 2 and will be staying home with me while his brother starts school.  I will be marrying the love of my life William (aka Will) in May of 2011.  We have been together now for 5 years.  We've had our ups and downs but manage to stay strong.
      I hope to show links to some of my favorite things I've found online soon, as soon as I figure out how to do that (ha ha).   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison, it's Shinywen from Swap-Bot. I just subscribed to your blog... as I said in your profile comment, I go in and out of blogging phases, which includes both writing my own and reading other peoples'. So there are times when I'll be really late on reading your posts, but I do get around to reading everything eventually. I looked at the headers on your posts so far and I'm excited that you have crafting tutorials, I love to learn how to do new things. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...