Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pink for October

I know I'm a few hours early, but I wanted to get a head start and I've been falling behind in my posts here lately so I figured what better post to catch up with than this one. 

There are  few things I want to share before I go into the details of this post.

First of all my 4 year old son broke his arm on Sunday for the second time within 6 months.  I think we were more upset about it then he was or even is.  He hasn't complained one bit and he only cried when I had to lay him on the x-ray table because he thought I was going to leave him at the hospital.  He has the brightest neon yellow cast I've ever seen we almost need to wear sunglasses to look at it.  Sooo.... we've marked it up as much as possible with permanent markers.  We even let him and his brother color on it with crayons!!
  We did manage to have something exciting happen this week.  We're MOVING!!!!  We live in an upstairs apartment that doesn't have a washer or dryer so we have to use the complex's laundry facilities which is such a pain when you have 3 males to do laundry for.  I'm so excited, I've always loved blue houses with white trim and guess what, it's a blue house with white trim!!!!  We won't be moving til November 1st so I have plenty of time to organize, pack and get things together. 

Ok now onto this post, I plan on trying to make as many of my posts this month pink.  I have lots of ideas I just hope they all pan out like I want.  So I'm going to call it a night for now, but I will be back with lots more pink stuff!!!!

Happy Crafting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no...twice?! What a brave boy :)

    Congrats on the move....I absolutely loathe laundry facilities of any kind (mine included...heehee....)but if you must do the wash...closer is definately better!

    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...