Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pinterest

Good Afternoon Everyone!!

I hope yall are all doing great and keeping cool!!  It has been so hot here in Texas that I don't look forward to going outside EVER!!  I have been slacking when it comes to my crafts, just can't seem to get inspired.  And this is what is leading me to talk about printerest today.  I have requested an invitation from printerest several times, but I still haven't gotten an invite!!  So my question is, how do you get an invitation to printerest?  How long does it usually take before they respond?

I don't know what has gotten me into this rut that I'm in, but I'm trying to get myself out of it.  I still read all my favorite blogs and I do see plenty of great ideas out there, but it's not helping.  Maybe I need to do a craft supply swap or something because I am to the point that I don't even need to pull my fabric and supplies out to look at them anymore because I know what I have by heart.  Maybe I need to open the blinds and let some sunlight in and that would help me too!!  Well if you have any advice or info about Pinterest would you let me know.  I'd really appreciate it!!  So until next time............

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

  1. YOU NEED to be on there!! its amazing! send me your email and ill send you an invite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent an invite to alley1985@hotmail.com

    Happy Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get out of your slump...I jus know it! I'm leaving on vacation soon, but I would love to do a supply swap with you when I get back! Never hurts :)

    ...I've looked at Pinterest...it is pretty cool....but, I spend enough time on the computer as it is...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love an invite but I am under the impression that each person only has so many. If anyone has a spare I would be grateful! My email is angelacook0726@gmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...