Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thrifty Thursday

I want to start off by saying hello to everyone that reads my little blog and I'd like to appologize for my abscence here lately!!!

Ok, now on to fun things.  Today is Thursday, so that means that it's thrifting day!!!  I feel so much.........
today because I found lots and lots of great things today for only $10!!  Yep that's right I said $10!!

I found 4 wooden shutters, 3 vintage (and wonderful) pillow cases, a wooden embroidery hoop, 3 wooden letters (which I just posted a photo of above) and a cars ball for my son!!!  I will probably paint the letters a different color and use them for Christmas decorations for now, but they will serve a much different purpose after the holidays!!!

Please excuse the really crappy photo my camera died as soon as I snapped the photo so it's very blurry.

Aren't they just wonderful!!!  So until next time (which I'm hoping will be soon)........

Happy Crafting (and thrifting)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...