Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thrifty Thursday

Wow it has been quite a while since I posted a Thrifty Thursday post!!! 
I found some really great things today and what made it even better was all together I spent $7.  It was a little more than I usually spend, but this time I had the 2 year old with me and we had to get some toys too (ofcourse). 

















Ok I have to say, the turquoise/teal and white cup with the silver handle and the matching bowl along with the white owls with turquoise eyes are by far my favorites!!!

Oh and the ice cream cone cup is going to be part of my very next tutorial that I will be working on next, aren't you just so excited to see what it will be (wink, wink).  And I'm sorry to say I didn't get a chance to take photos of the toys they were pre-occupied when I took these photos. 

I hope everyone enjoys thrifting as much as I do, you find some of the greatest things at the thrift store!!!  So until next time.......

Happy Crafting ( and Thrifting of course)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...