Friday, October 1, 2010

Pink Tutorials

These are a few tutorials I found across the web and ofcourse sticking with my current theme, they are all pink!!!  Enjoy!!!


These are so pretty and not hard to make at all, and can you believe they are made out of coffee filters!!!  Go check them out I'm sure they will put a smile on anyone's face.







Are you looking for a new bag to make?  Well if so you should give this bias tote a try!!!  Her instructions are so easy to follow, I'm sure you could make several of these great totes before you even realized it.









This is super cute even though I don't own an Ipod I'm sure I could adapt this to fit other gadgets. Toaster pastry Ipod cozy








I hope ya'll enjoy these pink tutorials, I will be back with more pink stuff later.

Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. If I had an Ipod I would definitely be making that cover! Really yummy looking :)

    Amanda

    (aka Amandalee on swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your theme for October simply because I love the colour pink too! But these tutorials are just fab! I am going to attempt the Toaster Pastry Ipod Cozy; it's too cute not too!

    And that is a pretty centerpiece! I usually make mine out of cupcake liners. It saves the trouble to dying the 'roses', but I will definitely try that tutorial out when I want to make a mess! ;)

    Thanks for the awesome links (:

    Mag (swapbot)
    Blogger Followers Swap

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...