Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's been a year!!!

That's right, you read that right today is my 1 year blogaversary!!!  A lot has changed in my life in one year!  Several great AMAZING things and a few very sad and hard to cope with things too!  The only 2 things that have been a constant has been my wonderful family and this blog.

Thank you to all of you that have stuck it out with me from the beginning or have found me somewhere in the middle! 

I have a few things planned, but they are on hold until we get back from our vacation on the 17th so check back soon so that you don't miss it!!  But until then..................

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogiversary, Darlin!!

    Amazing how fast it goes by! So glad to have found you :)

    Have a fantastic vacation,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...