Sunday, July 24, 2011

Showing off Sunday

Good Afternoon!!

It's been a few days since I posted, but I have a great excuse.  I have been sewing my butt off!!  I actually have a plan to give everyone in our family/extended family a homemade gift this Christmas, SOOOO I have had to start early to make sure I can get it all done.  There are a few things that I have completed but have failed to take photos of yet.  But I did want to share with yall what I have managed to photograph.

I made a simple, but cute quilt for my youngest son that was inspired by this one.


Oh and LOOK I made my own tag for the quilt.  My hopes are that the quilts that I make my boys will be something that they keep forever and I want them to know when they got them.  I used my machine to attach the binding, I hope to hand stitch the binding on my next quilt, but I was trying to keep this one simple and quick.  So what do yall think?

Ok now onto the next thing I managed to take a photo of.  I made another phone case, this one was suppose to be mine, but a friend of mine saw it when it was done and wanted one just like it so to keep us from having matching cases I gave her this one.

I love how bright it turned out!!  So what have yall been up to?  Is anyone else starting on Christmas gifts already, or is it just me?  Well until next time.............

Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. That quilt is adorable! Looks so happy :)
    I'm about to attempt pillows and drapes for my daughter's room....haven't made any since my nesting days before she was born...

    Just have to get my head in the sewing frame of mind...hehe ;P

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...